As children connect with one another and participate in fun, meaningful activities, adult leaders guide and encourage them to draw closer to Jesus – to know Him, trust Him and follow His example of love, forgiveness and compassion for others.
Lighthouse Kids Choir: K-6th grades
Wednesdays, 4:15-5:00pm, Wesley Hall
Children learn a variety of styles of music and what it means to worship God. There is a little bit of singing, even more movement, and a whole lot of fun! Children perform several times at our services September through May and present seasonal musicals. 2022-23 proposed performance dates:
- Sunday, Oct. 2nd (8:30am Traditional service)
- Sunday, Oct. 30th (11am Combined Service, CLC)
- Sunday, Dec 4th @ 4:00pm (seasonal musical/presentation)
- Sunday, Feb. 12th (11am, CLC)
- Sunday, April 2nd (Palm Sunday, 8:30am/11am traditional services)
- Sunday, April 23rd (Spring Musical)
SWIFT: 5th & 6th grade (starts August 17th)
Wednesdays, 6:00-7:30pm, Pier Hallway - 2nd Floor of Education Building
Students will learn and know how it feels to own their faith. Our fall study focuses on Discipleship. This group engages in large and small group discussions, mission projects, hang-out time, and social
PIER KIDS: Kindergarten - 4th Grade (starts August 17th)
Wednesdays, 6:00-7:30pm in Ed Bldg, 1st floor, Wesley Hall
Everyone meets all together in Wesley Hall for our Large Group Worship and lesson. Then, we take what we've learned and go to our small groups on the Pier Hallway to discuss and reinforce our main point through games, activities, crafts, and Bible study!
FOR INFORMATION ABOUT SUNDAY PROGRAMS, CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW.
Register below! For questions or concerns about any of our programs, contact Jenna Hood, Director of Children's Ministries, at or calling 928.1148
Children's Wednesday Registration
Every child participating in these children's programs must have a notarized 2022-2023 EMERGENCY RELEASE FORM on file. If your child has one on file from our 2022 MONUMENTAL VBS or Blue Lake Summer Camp, there is no need to do another one.
2022-2023 Emergency Release Form
* Wednesday Night Suppers will be served in the CLC Fellowship Hall from 5:00-6:00pm.
* Nursery available for younger children who have parents/caregivers who are on campus participating in an adult study/ministry or serving in a children/youth program.