NURSERY (3 months - PreK4)
Our nursery is open on Sunday mornings during the three worship services and during Sunday School. Nursery is available for infants 3 months of age and toddlers through age PK4 years.
In an effort to reduce the spread of germs, nursery staff will sanitize and switch out toys between sessions. Please help us by clearly labeling any cup, bottle or pacifier that comes into nursery with your child.
PIER KIDS (K-4th Grades)
Our ministry for Kindergarten through 4th grade meets on Wednesdays in Wesley Hall (Ed Bldg) from 6:00 - 7:30 pm.
SWIFT (5th & 6th Grades)
Our ministry for 5th & 6th graders meets on Wednesdays from 6:00-7:30 pm, CLC, 2nd floor, Education Building
SUNDAY SCHOOL (3 yrs-6th Grades)
All children 3 years old-6th grade are invited to Sunday School from 9:45-10:40am (3 year old birthday must be before 9/1 and potty trained). Need to find a classroom location, click here! Children ages 3 months-PreK4 can stay in the Nursery during our 3 worship services and Sunday School.
CHILDREN'S CHURCH (4 yrs - 6th Grades)
11am Services on the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th Sundays of the month. Kids 4 years and up are invited to join us (after being dismissed in worship service) in the Boathouse (2nd floor, Education Building, Pier Hallway) for a video based lesson and fun together!
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON SUNDAY ACTIVITIES, PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW.
Stay in the know about all of our Children's Ministries activities:
Join our FACEBOOK GROUP where we post important info and pictures of our kiddos having fun.
Follow us on INSTAGRAM to see our programs in action.
SERVING IN CHILDREN'S MINISTRIES
Each of our ministries to children depends on the help of adult servants.
Please pray about your role in bringing the Good News of Jesus Christ to HIS children at Fairhope UMC! Current KidMin needs:
- Sunday School Teachers - volunteers once a month (or a few times a semester) on Sundays (9:30-10:45am) with a specific age group of children. All lessons and materials provided.
- Small Group Leaders - volunteers weekly on Wednesdays from 5:50pm-7:30pm with a mixed age group of kids. (Groups are K-1st, 2nd, 3rd-4th Girls, 3rd-4th Boys, 5th-6th Grades). All lessons and materials provided.
- Classroom Coordinators - help secure teachers for each Sunday School classroom and subs as needed. Done on own time with assistance from KidMin Leadership.
- Supply Coordinators - preps classrooms with supplies and lesson materials. Usually done on Thursday or Friday of each week.
- Children's Church Assistants - volunteer once a month during 11am services to assist with Children's Church. Can be youth or adults.
*ALL ADULTS VOLUNTEERING WITH CHILDREN, YOUTH, AND VULNERABLE ADULTS MUST HAVE A BACKGROUND CHECK RUN.
Please note that this form must be physically returned by you to the church office AND you must be prepared to show your Driver's License and Social Security Card. DO NOT MAIL, FAX OR EMAIL YOUR COMPLETED FORM TO THE CHURCH.
Download a Fairhope UMC background check form here.
For more information on serving in Children's Ministries, please contact:
Jenna Hood, Director of Children's Ministries