September 05, 2019 | Volunteer
Servants are a vital part of the ministries here at Fairhope UMC & without YOU, many of our ministries would not happen! Would you prayerfully consider serving in the areas listed below? Don't see an area you are interested? Call the church office, 251-928-1148.
Ushers: 8:30 service; 11:00 service; 11:00 The Gathering service
Communion Servers: 8:30 service; 11:00 service; 11:00 The Gathering service
Communion Setup/Breakdown: 8:30 service; 11:00 service; 11:00 The Gathering service
Contact the church office, 251-928-1148, if you are interested or need more information in serving in these worship areas.
Our receptionists play such an important role in welcoming people who come through the doors during office hours. With your help it makes the church friendlier, more secure and enables our office personnel to be more efficient in doing the work they do in helping ministry staff. We can always use more volunteers to serve as substitutes. Call the church office 928-1148 or stop by
for more information or to join the team!
There are MANY areas of Caring Ministries that need servants. For a complete list of these areas & resources, click here.
If you would like to be contacted about Caring Ministries, click here.
- Donate items for Military Care Packages (click here for a list of items)
- Donate items for the Lord’s Pantry (click here for a list of items)
- Donate items for Tough Dogs Chemo Care Bags (click here for a list of items)
- Work together to prepare a meal for Community Café (contact Jennifer Myrick, )
- Work together to prepare a meal for Manna on Wheels
- Plan afterschool snacks for the Rotary Youth Club, (contact 251-928-9148)
- Collect empty medicine bottles to give to Alabama Free Clinic
in Robertsdale to be used for their patients. (Drug Companies
provide the medicine but the medicine containers have to
be bought. Empty medicine bottles can be brought to the
- Knit and Crochet Ministry provides many handmade items to
our church ministries as well as our community and are in need
of donations of yarn.
- Volunteer together at Prodisee Pantry
- Throw an appreciation party for our Preschool teachers
- Any other outreach project of your group’s choosing!!